"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down."

Before I would write, I would ponder this question: "Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?" As I kept at it, something began to happen. As I would cast my mind over the day, I would see evidence of what God had done for one of us that I had not recognized in the busy moments of the day. As that happened, and it happened often, I realized that trying to remember had allowed God to show me what He had done. Elder Henry B. Eyring

June 21, 2009

Blake's Birthday!

Today is Blake's birthday. With it being Sunday and Father's Day, we decided to celebrate yesterday. He had some friends over and we went to Chuck E Cheese. And then had pizza and cake! He had a good time. He got some new books and was reading one during sacrament. He was loving the pictures of the dinosaurs and exclaimed loudly, "This is AMAZING!" and held the book up high so everyone could see it! He's now my BIG 4 year old!


No comments: