"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down."

Before I would write, I would ponder this question: "Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?" As I kept at it, something began to happen. As I would cast my mind over the day, I would see evidence of what God had done for one of us that I had not recognized in the busy moments of the day. As that happened, and it happened often, I realized that trying to remember had allowed God to show me what He had done. Elder Henry B. Eyring

March 3, 2009

HELP!!

OK....family....it's MY turn to give the talk on Sunday! Jamie paid his dues....and then the Bishopric came after ME!!! My topic is, "Judge Not"....it's a little bit longer title than that, but that's the main idea. WHAT ideas do you have for me?? Any great talks, quotes, emails, etc. that you want to send MY way would be much appreciated! I actually think this is the perfect topic for me right now...because of recent events in my life....that I will share SOON! Let's just say, I was pretty inspired to do a few things that I was NOT wanting to do...thus I feel better about speaking on this topic. Anyway.....please let me know what you think! Love you ALL!!

No comments: